Sunday, September 24, 2006

My dear friends,
I would like to apologize to you. These last six months have been rough for me, especially this past week. I am sorry that it has taken me this long to realize how wonderful you all are. I expressed in a previous post that I felt essentially unloved. I received a cold bucket of water on my head and a slap in my face. I am sorry for those whom I have hurt by what I said. I proved to everyone how much I was taking for granted and how much I was overlooking the people who were right in front of me, they have been there the whole time. I am still learning how to love. I have lost friends because I was unwilling to admit how much they cared and then gave up on them. I can only ask for forgiveness.

I wish that I could ever express my appreciation and endearment to each and every one of you.

I love you...

No comments: