Wednesday, October 11, 2006

-my bro bro comes back from his mission in eight days.
-in eleven days it will be Oct 21. 2006
-in five days I will need a refill
-in five days it will be Sunday again
-in half a day life goes nuts
-in six days I will get paid. (much needed)
-in twenty one days my sis starts the dating thing

What about today?

I've submerged myself in the arts, mainly photography and music, but I've also had the desire to write like never before, and drawing has even become appealing, even though I really suck at that. I've started watching more movies, and now all I need is more time to read and I'm good. Oh except for the fact that I need to catch up in class... a lot.

There are good days and bad days... good and bad

My room's a mess and that doesn't help my feelings of organization and change, plus I need to find time to add in some other things, like laundry and a haircut.

Right now I have the most massive desire to be in nature. Especially up on Superior's North Shore, Duluth and moving up towards Canada. I have some amazing memories of just doing nothing on the shore. Sitting on an outcropping of rocks, listening to some soothing music, looking off into space, with a brisk wind keeping me aware of the temperature. I loved those days. I hope that I will find something here to be as lovely (i.e. the mountains). Now the wanderlust kicks in. Just pack up and go. Live in the woods and just think like Emerson or Thoreau (or hippies).

Cool.

No comments: