Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've come to understand why I'm not supposed to donate blood. I had a blood sample taken and almost passed out...again. I mean she only took the tiniest amount and I still lost my vision for about ten minutes. I didn't actually go under but I was right on the edge and I could tell.

I went in to see what my problem is and why I sleep so much. The blood work is to see if it is a problem with my body. I'm hoping for Anemia, because then I'll have an excuse. But if I don't end up having diabetes or something then it's just a problem with my mind. But there is one other possibility that the doctor mentioned. I'm still growing! Talk about your late bloomer. I'm so glad that now, at age nineteen, I've hit puberty. To think that before I was just freakishly tall, but now I'm a man!

Yeah, I'm still kind of bored. Maybe I'll go do something with my life. Maybe not.

I love Pandora.com It supplies me with the endless I.V. drip of new music that I require to stay sane. Maybe one day I'll find and download all of the songs that I have come to love so much, but can never have. Can you hear the desire in my words?

I think that I'll take pictures, in case you were wondering at the time.

Oh yeah, I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds pretty rough. I think you're wonderful.

Natalie said...

I don't think you're an idiot. I think you're wonderful.