Friday, August 25, 2006

I figure if I don't post today, then I won't for another month, since that seems to be the pattern. The storm last night was pretty crazy. We lost our power for about five and a half hours. I was kind of hoping that a neighbors house would get destroyed by the tornado so that I could have some stories to tell people, but no such luck. I've discovered just how black I am on the inside and how white on the outside. I've been using Pandora a lot recently and one of my favorite stations that I've made is actually a rap station based on Deltron 3030. You're thinking "rap? What's wrong with you?" But you would be sorely mistaken. You see, Deltron raps about things like computer viruses and space battles and stuff. I also know that I am supposed to bear the children of We Are Scientists, because they are so awesome, not to mention that their music videos are by the Lonely Island guys. Other than my distractions, I have so much anxiety in my life I'm ready to explode. Right now I'm really kind of worried about the whole money thing. I have some major expenses coming up (see: Tuition) and very little money to pay them with (see: Broke). So that's all.

No comments: