Friday, July 14, 2006

I seriously think that something is wrong with me. I'm trying to do my papers that I put off from last term and I honestly can't do them. It's not just distractions that keep me from getting them done like I would assume, I'm actually feeling sick to my stomach. Basically my world has exploded and I have no clue what is going on. I'm starting to think that I have all of these diseases and things that I need to have doctors look at. I am not doing so hot school wise, and it's showing up in my mental health. As always, work basically sucks. I don't do anything with my days. I honestly can't remember what I have accomplished in the last little bit. I get excited when I go grocery shopping and can buy milk. I don't really feel like I have any roommates since I never see them. I just want to come home. I want everything to stop and to be done. Grrrr. The one joy that I was finding in life was photography, but even that has started to feel like a chore to do. I sleep entirely too much, at least twelve hours a night. Which is one of the things that I need to have checked out by a doctor, since my family apparently has a history of being anemic. Sweet. I really am excited to come home, but I still need to be working. So I'm even thinking that I might try to work a second job. I haven't signed any contract for the fall, so I don't have a place to live yet. I'm pretty sick of the Elms, but I love the ward. Then again, most of the ward is also sick of the Elms and are moving as well. So I might move to Acadamy Arms with Matthew. But that means that I have to move again, which I'm already sick of.

So what are some good things in life? I do get paid. It's nice to at least have some semblance of a check filling my coffers every once in a while, unlike all of freshman year. I developed a couple of rolls of film the other day and there were a few pictures that I was actually pleased with. My family is going to be here in a couple of days, and I got off work so that I can go to the reunion with them. I am making friends at church which is good because I like friends. I bought E.L. Fudges and milk last night. That's like two dinners right there. I cooked last night. It's been a while since I actually made anything and I experimented a little with ingredients and it sort of worked. I found another book to read if I find the time. I picked up The Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia). It sounds boring yet good at the same time. I am sleeping twelve hours every night, at least I'm not deprived. I get to go home. I know that I'm beating a dead horse here, but I long for the summer days in MN. They were some of my absolute favorites. I know that it won't be the same as it was or exactly like I am imagining, but it will be fun nonetheless. I got Muse's new album, that should speak for itself.

Ok, so even though this is not a paper, it did get my hands on the keyboard and set my writing juices in motion, I think that might help me a little.

No comments: