Monday, March 06, 2006

I would like to say that I officially hate Ogden, UT. We're touring there for about a month, which means that I need to be out the door before six in the morning. How did I ever do seminary?
Kind of felt like crap this morning. Missed Book of Mormon again. I've missed it so much that I don't think that I'll ever be able to get a good grade in that class. I've mad commitments to myself though that I'll get caught up and stay on top of my work. We'll see how that goes. Not doing so well already.
The weekend was a lot of fun. Preference was Friday night and I had a great time. The DJ basically sucked, but my date made up for that. She was a lot of fun, so there? Other than that I guess that the weekend actually sucked. So I revise my earlier statement that the weekend was
a lot of fun.
So life is at equilibrium, we'll say that at least.
Well, shower, homework, then bed.

No comments: