Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So I figure, since I've had this thing since about November, I should probably get going on it. I guess the thing to do with these is to comment on what's going on in life and mention how my mental and emotional health is faring.

I got to go swimming quite a few times during the past couple of weeks. I wanted to do a biatholon this Saturday, but I think that it's a little late to sign-up. That's actually the excuse that I use when I don't want to tell people that I'm really out of shape. I keep promising myself that I'll start something on the order of a daily exercise, but that never works.

I kind of feel like crap right now. I'm such a slacker. It's quite pathetic. I'm not doing my homework like I should. I'm just floating for now. I'm kind of worried about how I've treated some people. Whether or not they even care what happens to me now.

But the sun will shine...

No comments: