Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I was not productive today, kinda sucks. I was all excited to be a better student and to get all of my homework done... nope. Two tests this week neither of which I am prepared for. Touring was kind of interesting today. I got to sleep in the car and it made me happy.

Learning some deep stuff about some distant people. I really like it. I made a little promise that I was going to keep in touch with people from back home. I'm doing better, but I'm not there yet. I miss my friends from home, and it's really starting to set in that people are moving on and growing up. This semester is getting near the downhill slide, and I'm really sad. Basically all of my friends will be on missions within a month after the semester is over. I'm staying for spring term hopefully, which is what I need to do, but it's sad. I can't go home to see my old friends and my newer friends won't be here.

I hope that I can make it...

No comments: