Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So it's been almost two months since I shared my "deepest" thoughts with those whom I can't see. Here's what's been bouncing around up there. I love my scooter. I pulled it out again today and I was instantly happier. I can't help that things go wrong in my life, they always have and I think that they always will. So now I'm turning endlessly looking for the one thing that will help me cope. Of all of the things that I've tried, I honestly think that religion is one of the best choices for me. It brings me happiness even though many times it seems like religion may be the cause of the strife in the first place. Every so often I go through these very horrible times where I have to decide not only "Am I following the right religion?" but it gets to the point where I say "Is there a God?" I believe that this is known as a trial of faith. At least that's what I'll call it. Life is painful during these times, but that is when I can learn about who I am. Not just who I am in a spiritual sense, but who I am personality wise.

No comments: