Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So this isn't the right way to start off a semester. It's like 1:30 and I'm still up. I've got to start preparing better for class this semester. I'm going to start being a good boy. No really. I had an interesting time tonight. I felt like going and visiting some people because I felt like I needed it. They weren't home, so I kept walking around and randomly I thought about another person whom I could visit. Turns out that she needed to talk. I don't know if that happens to anybody else, but it's such a strange feeling.
I had to make some big decisions about this semester and they will keep coming for another couple of weeks. Mainly I'm torn between classes that I want to take and keeping my load light, which I promised myself that I would.
So in order to begin the semester better than I could, it's bed time. Maybe I'll actually wake up and eat breakfast... maybe.

No comments: