Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Avoiding things is weird, especially since for me it just brings more stress and pain into my life. So why do I do it? I think that if I can answer that question life will become a lot easier. I'm getting to the point where I know that I'm avoiding something and I say "you're avoiding something... yeah let's do it anyway." That's a bad thing.

Technically I think I'm avoiding bed right now so that I don't have to face my obligations tomorrow. But I love tomorrow. I actually have some relaxation planned. So back to my original statement. Avoiding things is weird. Why am I avoiding progression to something that I enjoy?

Bands I currently love:
Matthew Dear
Burial
Menomena
Krishna Das
Daft Punk

Plus all the ones that I've already loved forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fear