Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So now spring term is in limbo. I was sure that I was going to stay here and get some classes out of the way, but apparently I can't make a decision, who knew. Talking to my parents gave me the impression that they want me to come home. I must agree that it is really appealing. I haven't seen my friends for a while and I would really miss them if I did another term. Working is a plan whether here or there, but it would be easier back home if I wasn't in class. Assuming that I'm going on a mission this summer, it would be very helpful to be loaded. That's another reason that I want to come home. If I'm going to be gone for two years, I want to spend some time with my friends and family. Basically no one from out here will be here in the summer so that's not as much of a pull. Brian would probably be a little pissed off if I ended up coming home, since our plans for climbing out west fell through because I am planning on Spring term. I would definitely be good to be making money again and not losing it so often. The great thing about all of this is that I need to decide really, really soon. Hopefully I'll know by tomorrow night, but if not I need to be sure by the beginning of April so that I can get housing.

I still need to ask someone to the masquerade. I don't even know how I'm going to do it, or who I'm going to ask. Grrrr.....

I went to the library today because I had a hankering to read some of the books that we read sophomore year. I picked up Ordinary People and Catcher in the Rye. The funny thing is that I found Catcher in the Rye in the
juvenile section!! I don't know if anyone remembers Catcher in the Rye, but I don't think that it was meant to be shelved along with Curious George and Mother Goose. Buncha crazies....

No comments: